march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christopher Clumbus is on his way to the Promise Land

Inspired by Pottery Barn Thanksgiving Collection, sense I can not afford to go and buy the sail boats from Pottery Barn, I decided to make my own sail boats.

My sail boats are an inspiration and to remember how one mans dream to travel and seek other places brought us to this country. I am sure everyone is just getting ready for the Holidays and see each other and gather with their family and friends.Wishing everyone a Happy and Joyful Thanksgiving and hope everyone has a great time in this Holiday of giving thanks for the great givings of the year. if it took a man dream to accomplish the New World, think of what great adventures we all have in the future.

Here are my sail boats made out of brown felt. Hoping everyone is enjoying your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment