march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

BOOooooooooo!!!!! Felt Ghost Cookies, Hasts & Boots...

Hello everyone, I was inspired by making all those Candy Corn, that I decided to make more Halloween items, So here I have Hats, boots and ghost, they are so cute, can not wait to have my Halloween Party to share with everyone. I will be joining in with Metamorphose Monday, and Faded Charm so pop on over their blog and visit more amazing bloggers.


3 comments:

  1. so cute Boo to you :))

    Happy Tablescape Thursday~~~

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thos dancing ghosts and wicked witch hats. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little happy ghosts look like they are trying to be scary but are just too cute! Love this idea and I just might copy it! Linda

    ReplyDelete