march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Santa Clause is Coming To Town- Come see what the excitment is about!!

Please join me with A Swap for All Seasons, and Show and Tell with My Romantic Home with Cindy. we are sharing our Santa photos and getting ready for our Christmas match box swap. This is a very special swap as we had 75 participants and are all anxiously waiting to receive our Christmas boxes.
Here we have Handsome Santa getting ready for his Evening.
The Coat still fits, Santa is coming along just well.
Stuffing Santa, he did not eat his veggies but will be eating all those cookies we leave for him.

Santa's helper putting some adjustments and helping him put on his hat.
Santa adjusting his hair.
Santa and His helper Wala!! All ready to hit the Town..
Santa greeting his first Visit and stop To Las Vegas, with a very Shy little girl. Merry Christmas to all and a good night. Do not forget to stop by and visit A Swap for All Seasons blog and see other Santas around the world.

13 comments:

  1. What fabulous photos - thanks for sharing (and yes, he is a rather handsome Santa isn't he!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, handsome Santa! But a little bit young! Great photos!
    Michelle *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Pics!!
    Thanks for sharing them with us.
    ...and the best (young) looking Santa, that I've seen too!!! :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I wish I could have joined in with the swap but I am not very creative! I hope you have a great time.

    Happy swapping!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome Santa, and he has the Santa stance down! :OD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very handsome Santa he is! Thanks for sharing the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Santa was having a great time too! So fun! Thanks for sharing! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Santa photos! Love the one of Santa and helper!! Great pose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! :) Glad you liked my cupcakes. The shiny stuff gets applied while the cupcake "icing" is still wet. :) (so it becomes a part of the cupcake!)
    CUTE Santa by the way! lol
    Have a great weekend!
    HUGS
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  10. When my oldest was 3 my Mom and He where sitting at the kitchen table and he wouldn't eat so she told him Santa was watching and he need to be a good boy. Before he could finish someone knocked at the door and we were all surprised to see Santa standing there. You can bet he ate all his dinner at least until Christmas, after that.
    It was a couple of months later that we found out it was one of my uncles. To cool. A memory we all will remember. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lady's, I think he's a cute Santa too, he's my nephew :P. I think he must of had fun!!! Too bad I couldn't be there for the laughs.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your santa photo's and post!! i am in the process of putting my santa post up now. hope you have a great evening...

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Santa!! How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete