march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Chandalier Went UP!

Today Im posting my chandalier it finally went up.It took us two days to put this thing together, but finally it got done. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

This is the box it came in.





All pieces layed out




Reference Only


I just realized I didn't take pictures of the crystals :O, oh well!
putting the bottom part.





Now time to put the bottom and top part together we had to hang it in order to do that.










Here is where the crystal pictures should go I didn't take pictures of that but this is the result it's not completed still need bulbs and taking it up.






It's getting there almost



Now it's ready to go up





Now we can see the result

It's on the first floor now, I forgot to take pictures while the men were pulling it up, I was to busy trying to figure out how high I wanted it, I think I went a bit to high but cant change it now, realized that when I saw the pictures.





with bulbs






Ta Da! My chandalier is up, I'll post my entrance doors on my next post. C'ya then!

Cheers :)




7 comments:

  1. Your chandelier looks wonderful!! Your home is gorgeous as well. I love the iron railing going up your stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it's GORGEOUS! Wow! Thanks for sharing this at Anything Related!
    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful Ruth.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ladies
    and Susan it was a hard decision whether to paint the railings white or just the color they are it took weeks to decide Im glad you like them at least now I know I made a good choice.
    :) Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ladies
    and Susan it was a hard decision whether to paint the railings white or just the color they are it took weeks to decide Im glad you like them at least now I know I made a good choice.:)

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete