march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Swap

Look Everyone!!
During the incoming of Spring Rhea had a basket swap, it was my very first experience on swapping anything. It was a great experience and I loved it. We had two partners and we had to decorate small yogurt ups and make them into little Easter Baskets. My partners were Shelly and Stevie. On April 3rd, which is today we are to reveal our gifts that we all received. These are my new Treasures I received from both these lovely ladies. They are items that I do not want to unwrap and treasure them for ever. They all have a great meaning to me, and tell a story of how they were created BY SPECIAL person that took time to make me a gift. Hope you enjoy them as much as I will through the years to come.Thank you ladies great job!



HAVE A GREAT WONDERFUL EASTER WEEKEND!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment