march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11 of our Christmas Swap

My camera does no justice on this picture sorry, but it is a nice lime green I love the color on it so festive. Lets take a look inside.

What a creation a lovely price tag with a Christmas Tree full of glitter, it sure sparkles, Thank you Sarah Sommerville, her blog is ourpumpkinandsweetpea.blogspot.com please let her know I received her #11 gift.

3 comments:

  1. Maria and Ruth, the little matchboxes are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Maria. I got one of hers too! Have a great day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got cute matchboxes too! I love this swap but some hours are missing to visit everyone!
    *Ü*

    ReplyDelete