march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16th of our Christmas Swap

Day 16th i received a box with a Holly that seems to be Antique, it is very nice, I am glad I received a Holly, I have not seen any around. Let check out what my Holly Box holds inside.

My gift is a White Star and it seems like a cookie it is hard to explain but makes me want to eat it, or I may be hungry.lol This comes from jenny sellars at theredbulletinboard.blogspot.com let her know I received her box and gift please, Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. hi Maria!

    I just want to thank you so much for my #15 lovely santa matchbox with the cutest stocking scene for the little adorable gingerbread men who were inside it! i love it all! :) I am a little behind with my posting and just now got my #15 matchbox posted on my blog....

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie,

    So cute. Thank you for sharing. I received one of these stars from Tracy however the matchbox is decorated a bit different. I can't figure out what it is made of???

    Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment.

    Let's follow that star and have the best Christmas ever.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete