march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Show time- Matchbox Swap

This is my Christmas Tree where I hung my gift boxes. I hope you join me while I count down the days til' Christmas. Day one is here!!! I am so excited.

Here is my first present- what a cute box wonder what is inside????Hummm???

This is the gift inside- a bottle cap with Santa's picture which is a magnet. This is so cute. Thank you Michelle Cummings- She did not put her blog.

11 comments:

  1. This was such a fun swap! Your matchboxes look cute on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Hope you are enjoying the matchbox swap! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've displayed the machboxes...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I thought I had at least added a slip of paper with my web site! Here's my blog!
    http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/

    I got you as my first box too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. found it! I made a extra match box for me...look on the back of the box and you'll find my e-mail and blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your matchbox and your tree...your matchboxes look very nice on the tree....

    just stopping by to check out your matchbox....i'm still on the hunt for the home of my #1 matchbox i made...

    have a good evening...

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tree was made for your matchboxes! How cute is your number one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tree and your matchboxes. I have mine on a metal tree but I cannot take a decent enough photo of it to post it to the blog. Hope you are enjoying the swap as much as I am. Happy Day, Genie

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your matchboxes look so nice. I like how you are putting them on a tree. I am doing the same. Merry Christmas, Mary

    ReplyDelete