march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Alittle Mod-Podge for Easter Eggs


Even when I am sick cannot stop to wonder what else I can make. I had some shell eggs and was going to color them with my niece, but she never seems to come around, her mom is always to busy, oh well she is missing on learning how to make crafts. I noticed a lot of crafters painting their eggs well I wanted to do something different so I shredded pieces of music sheets and an old pattern. Put some mod-podge on the shell egg and started adding the layers and layers of paper. I like how they turned out. What do you think? I am going to add some sparkles later. Will have a tutorial also on these tomorrow or the next day. So come see us again ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment