march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Been Busy as Spring Bee working on crafts Check them all out!!

This table was at my Dear Dad's house and every time I visited him it just called my name. So I asked him if I could have it an of course he said yes, so I brought it home and gave it a new Shabby white look, then found this wooden basket and also painted it and it worked out perfect together to display my carrots.
My husband brought this trellis home one day and I did not want to put a vine in our backyard, so I asked my son to paint it white, we had a blast doing it. Then you should have seen their eyes when I brought it inside what in the world is she up too. Well my craft room needs more of a lift so why not bring it inside. See I get to hang my crafts, my tea bags and some of my tassels in the works. What do you think? Pretty cool hugh? I think so.
Made this magazine rack.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for your trellis, love it, also love your carrot display and magazine rack......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete