march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Swap Baskets are ready to be Delivered.

Finally! My cold is almost completely gone that is the worst cold I had in a long time. Never again hopefully I will not get sick. The weather is nice an warm and you can tell Spring has arrived.
During the weekend I was busy, busy as bee working on my crafts that I am soooo very behind. So I like to share with you all the amazing things accomplished this weekend. First we have here two Easter Baskets that I made all hand made. I joined two (2) swaps for Spring, one is for two little yogurt cups we are suppose to make Easter baskets, I seen everyone making paper mache' baskets but I do not know how and tried and did not come out very well, so I got some felt material and did my thing, created bunnies two of them, they came out cute if you ask me? Then I did add my paper mache' flowers- will have a tutorial on those this week for everyone. I added my felt carrots I made a while back ago, and my felt cookies and tea set. We are to only add 5 items but I added three of each and added a egg and a candy flower. I hope they like them, once I get mine from my swapp I will share it with you also, see what I get. The next swap is a cone I am still working on that so stay tune and come back and visit us. Spring is in the air and so are crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment