march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Treasure Hunting


These are my amazing finds during my Sunday "Treasure Hunt" on my amazing search I came across the perfect item, the key hole to my dream cottage. I found this glass knob and the bracket, it was a treasure worth it not only because it was only $2.00 but because it will remind me of my dream to be created one day. This is rare to find around here in Las Vegas since we do not have many old items around here. This city is only as young as 100+'s years old. During my search I did not find crystals for my chandelier so that project will have to wait until I can find some so I may show you my chandelier.

3 comments:

  1. So happy you found this little treasure..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the best deal on the glass door knob! I love it!
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only $2.00??? I need to hit the shops with you! That is indeed an amazing find and a true treasure.

    So nice to "meet" you and thanks for coming to join me at my blog.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete