march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

"A tisket, a Tasket, a Mariaish sort of basket"


I am joining Cindy from "My Romantic Home" Show and tell I still have not figured out how to post her logo on the side bar. My sis Ruth will be helping us out soon I hope. Well I wanted to show you some Easter items, last year I made small little Easter Basket and did not give them away this year I will be joining in the giveaway party. So look at this precious little basket made from me to you that you might have to display in your lovely home. Just in time for Easter, we shall be giving away more and more gifts to come in the coming days so come back soon.

Maria & Ruth

1 comment: