march

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the "Present"... (each day is our gift, live it to the fullest.)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Prizes

Hello Everyone:
Lately we been having new followers but you all have not sent us your information to send your gifts. Please e-mail us with your information. Everyone that signs up with us on Sundays receives a treasure gift from us. Our e-mail is huntedtreasures@gmail.com.

Our Treasure Chest has three gifts unclaimed. If you are Susan, Rhea and Shelly. Please send us your information so we may mail your Hunted Treasure.





2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just sent you my information via email. Please let me know if you received my information. This is the 2nd email I sent.

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I checked the e0mail and sorry to say that we still have not received your e-mail information. Did you use lower caps, I do not know why we did not receive it.

    huntedtreasures@gmail.com maybe copy and past it would help. Not sure what to say. If not try e-mailing me to limonmd@hotmail.com that should work.Looking forward to receiving it. Will confirm let you know again.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete